What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies?
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authority?
dsflow collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (First and last name, email address, phone number)
You directly provide dsflow with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a request for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
dsflow collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests, manage your account.
- Email or notify you with alerts and services that either were configured by your account admin or that we think you might like.
If you agree, dsflow will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
dsflow securely stores your data at GCP, Belgium.dsflow will keep your data for 1 year after your access is revoked. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by clearing all your history from our servers.
dsflow would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to accessYou have the right to request dsflow for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectificationYou have the right to request that dsflow correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request dsflow to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasureYou have the right to request that dsflow erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processingYou have the right to request that dsflow restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processingYou have the right to object to dsflow’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portabilityYou have the right to request that dsflow transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us: +33 767 25 05 01 or write to us at: 128 rue de la Boëtie, 75008 Paris
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — dsflow uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.How
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that dsflow has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Email us at: email@example.com